Click this and find your job and earn money.

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Join Vinefire! 468x60 There are a lot of ways to earn money and get paid when you use Vinefire, so we'll go through the most common ways of earning and getting paid: Read the "Terms and Condition to Learn more about this. PayPal is the preferred option to send payouts to Vinefire members. If PayPal doesn't conduct business in the country where you reside, or if you are unable to receive PayPal payments to the email address we have on record, we will contact you at said email address and request a physical address where we may send payment. Get Vinefire Payments: Vinefire is currently in "beta" mode and is not yet sending payments. Your earnings will accumulate until we pay out.

Friday, July 18, 2008

The new world of technology

First steps Is to search Encarta encyclopedia, but wikipedia appears and to many websites linking Encarta encyclopedia. So being curious on the matter, I started to make some research using wikipedia. exiting isn't it. it's almost all nations have their own version.

THE WIKIPEDIA ENCYCLOPEDIA

Wiktionary
Wikinews
Wikiquote
Wikibooks
Wikispecies
Wikisource
Wikiversity
Commons
Meta-Wiki

Photo of Mt. Pinatubo
ash explosion.

I started to read different articles, links, viewing the different pictures and scenery all over the world, one example is the photoabove ( explosion of Mt. Pinatubo in the Philippines) I am beginning to realized and think that i was on the primitive side of the world, that I am too far with this generations. I never expected this, i spend much of my time working hard to earned money, to save money for my family, and besides we already have our owned house to live with, so never in my mind to think that my family need computers. being so exited, i forgot to take my lunch, my dinner, just a cup of coffee, time is to short for me even though i go to bed late at night. Searching is to easy, and i remembered what my friend told me about earning money on line.

setting-up my Email address
setting up Google application, hardest time for me, there are so many procedure, we have to know first before signing- in to any website, there, you must read first and understand the company policy, "read and learn. " will help us to get in.

No comments: